Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I DID IT!!!

I had to share the exciting news! I did it! I finally finished my work in progress and got the first draft pounded out. 410 pages and 106246 plus words and 8 1/2 months later I have it done.

I am so happy to finally have it finished. To know it is done  from start to finish. The whole shebang! I can't believe I finally did it. It is soo amazing to feel that sense of accomplishment. There were so many times I wondered if it would ever be finished but now it is.

Next I need to give it a few weeks to cool off and go and start the editing process but I am so glad to have accomplished this goal and to be able to say I didn't give up or give in and what is even more exciting is I finished it in Nano month! 

YAHOO!!   Doing the happy dance! Oh ya! Oh Ya! ha ha ha!  It's time to Celebrate!

Now to start the next story!

2 comments:

Julie Coulter Bellon said...

Woohoo! What a great accomplishment. Congratulations!

Debbie Davis said...

thanks so much julie! =0) i really appreciate it!